The Limited Warranty starts from the day the customer receives the product.
During the warranty period, if any accessory defect is inspected and confirmed by a Guroog mobile repair a free replacement service shall be provided.
- This limited warranty is valid, eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Guroog mobile repair.
- Guroog mobile repair may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customers should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. Guroog mobile repair is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
- Prior to contacting a Guroog mobile repair service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number, and IMEI number if available.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- If the product serial number, IMEI number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
- if PRODUCT becomes dirty or damaged due to contact with chemical agents, sharp objects, improper handling, accident, abuse, or under abnormal use or conditions such as sauna, swimming, and so forth.
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement;
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Guroog mobile repair will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below. Repair of “Out of Warranty” products shall be separately quoted by the Guroog mobile repair and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.
- Invalid warranty
- Expired warranty
For more details, please call Guroog mobile repair hotline: 9923023065